HSE general concepts management presentation
- Procedure over view.
- Processing procedure.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Documented HSE activities.
- Project general layout plan.
- Prescriptive JSA.
- Our existence onsite.
- Training and competency.
- Performance management.
- HSE behavior development.
- Self sustaining rotation.
- SCOPE AND OBJECTS: ALBAB COMPANY strive to create a work place that protects worker health and safety with due respect for the environment and at the same time to reach to the ALBAB COMPANY main objective for a destination called “zero” – zero safety incidents, zero injuries and zero days off work due to injury.
- ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITYIES: first priority for us to keep educating our workers to enable them thinking clearly safe way, this is the first benefit out of the Daily TBT, make everyone take his responsibility and preforming his role, for more details please go to the next flow chart, which simulate the whole procedure.
- Project Manager/ Delegate.
- HSE Manager: Responsible for the overall management of the project.
Reports to the Project Manager
Ensuring safety standards are maintained and continually seek ways to improve safety standards Coordinate with engineering and manage construction HSE staff.
Coordinate, cooperate and communicate with client on Project HSE issues.
3.HSE Supervisor: Reports to the Health and Safety Manager.
Responsible for being the single point of contact in the management office of ALBAB.
5.Quality Control Manager
Reports to the Project Manager Prepare, implement and maintain a Quality Plan for the Project.
Prepare and Review Inspection Test Plans (ITP) and associated documents to ensure that the technical requirements are correct.
6.All Persons on Site , Ensuring that their immediate work area is kept clean and tidy informing their Supervisor/Manager of any spill or debris which may occur as a result of carrying out their work.
DAILY HSE TOOL BOX TALK
For me as HSE always trying to stay in touch with the man power to find out what the obstacles in their daily activity, and find out how to solve it.
Banksman doing metal detection to avoid hit any oil pipes inside the well pad, before the trench excavation
- Project General lay out plan:
- Installation activities .
2.Communication Towers’ Construction Activities.
3.H-Poles construction Activities.
- JSA(Hazard Observation): we are looking to the project G. lay out plan as a source of the Hazard because of the involvement between the construction: the responsible of the production planning, and the activities on site, so It will be easy to estimate the hazard according to the Risk source(manpower or property), and the severity of the event .
How we can make a JSA ready and prescriptive in variable working environment
The answer in next pictures: so the HSE responsibility is preparing the necessary training and equipment in the right time, but the deference from one to the other happens according to the experience , but normally SFAIRP(So Far As Is Reasonably Practicable).
Training and competency
3-Working on heights.
4-PTW, initiating, updating and closing.
5-Power Isolation requirements
HSE behavior development:
1.Fire extinguishers inspection.
2.Ware house inspection.
3.Work shop inspection.
4.Loaders, HI AB, Man lift, cranes and transportation cars.