HSE general concepts management presentation
- Procedure over view.
- Processing procedure.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Documented HSE activities.
- Project general layout plan.
- Prescriptive JSA.
- Our existence onsite.
- Training and competency.
- Performance management.
- HSE behavior development.
- Self sustaining rotation.
- SCOPE AND OBJECTS: ALBAB COMPANY strive to create a work place that protects worker health and safety with due respect for the environment and at the same time to reach to the ALBAB COMPANY main objective for a destination called “zero” – zero safety incidents, zero injuries and zero days off work due to injury.
- ROLES AND RESPOSIBILITYIES: first priority for us to keep educating our workers to enable them thinking clearly safe way, this is the first benefit out of the Daily TBT, make everyone take his responsibility and preforming his role, for more details please go to the next flow chart, which simulate the whole procedure.
- Project Manager/ Delegate.
- HSE Manager: Responsible for the overall management of the project.
Reports to the Project Manager
Ensuring safety standards are maintained and continually seek ways to improve safety standards Coordinate with engineering and manage construction HSE staff.
Coordinate, cooperate and communicate with client on Project HSE issues.
3.HSE Supervisor: Reports to the Health and Safety Manager.
Training and competency
3-Working on heights.
4-PTW, initiating, updating and closing.
5-Power Isolation requirements
HSE behavior development:
1.Fire extinguishers inspection.
2.Ware house inspection.
3.Work shop inspection.
4.Loaders, HI AB, Man lift, cranes and transportation cars.